Atomic de-excitation in compounds

Hi , I am performing a simulation that consists in finding the emission spectrum in the visible range for a NaI(Tl) crystal with a proton beam, based on the Geant4 fluorescence model.

In my PhysicsList.cc I am including processes for gammas , electrons and protons . My question is why Geant4 only records the photons associated with the x-ray spectrum?

What do the numbers associated with AtRestDoIt, AtStepDoIt and AtPosStepDoIt mean and do ? registered as : processManager → AddProcess(hpIonisation, -1, 2, 2); The attached image shows the code implemented for the protons process.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)173146162_274791134132504_4586453801062388831_n

What @Sebastian_Santana says is true in his first question, I am doing a similar work to find the visible spectrum of a material through atomic de-excitation, and as a test, compile in a graph the energy values of the G4gamma and then find their respective wavelength vs energy. And really the spectrum is X-RAY.
I went to the example, TestEm5 and it is not clear that fluorescence spectrum.

How to implement an effective physics list to obtain low energy photons, associated to the visible range?

Thanks

Hello,

can you use recommended Physics Lists? See, for example, $G4INSTALL/examples/extended/electromagnetic/TestEm5 and macro in this examples.

VI