I tried to use -DGEANT4_USE_TBB=ON on Windows 10 and VisualStudio19.
I passed the build successfully.
– Looking for unistd.h - not found
– Looking for pthread.h
– Looking for pthread.h - not found
– Found Threads: TRUE
– Found TBB: C:/Program Files (x86)/Intel/oneAPI/tbb/latest (Required is at least version “2017”)
– The following Geant4 features are enabled:
CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD: Compiling against C++ Standard ‘17’
GEANT4_BUILD_MULTITHREADED: Build multithread enabled libraries
GEANT4_USE_TBB: Enable (optional) use of TBB as a tasking backend
GEANT4_USE_GDML: Building Geant4 with GDML support
GEANT4_USE_QT: Build Geant4 with Qt support
GEANT4_USE_OPENGL_WIN32: Build OpenGL driver with Win32 support
GEANT4_USE_QT3D: Build Geant4 Qt3D driver
– Configuring done
– Generating done
– Build files have been written to: D:/Geant4/geant4-v11.0.0-build
But I had an error at compiling because “tbb12.lib” was not found.
I specified the path of TBB to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\tbb\latest”.
Please advice for fixing.