Installation error -- how to build with manually downloaded data files?

Hi! I am trying to install geant4 without having to pull the data files from the cern website because there is a corporate firewall. Despite having downloaded them, when I try to set CMAKE_INSTALL_DATAROOTDIR to the directory where I unzipped the files, I still get an error that no source or binary directory was provided. When I run “make -j1” I get the error:
error: downloading ‘https://cern.ch/geant4-data/datasets/G4ENSDFSTATE.2.2.tar.gz’ failed
status_code: 7
status_string: “Couldn’t connect to server”

make[2]: *** [Externals/G4ENSDFSTATE-2.2/src/G4ENSDFSTATE-stamp/G4ENSDFSTATE-download] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/G4ENSDFSTATE.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The trouble is that make is still going try to do the download, into that directory. I have my system set up similarly, with one common area for the data, separate from the individual release builds, and I pull down and unpack the data myself. To do this, you want to set two CMake variables:

cmake -DGEANT4_INSTALL_DATA=OFF -DGEANT4_INSTALL_DATADIR=/full/path/to/data/area . . .

That should get you what you want. You can leave the ...DATAROOTDIR alone; it will be ignored if ...DATADIR is set.

Thank you, this worked!