Material for x-ray system patient mattress

Dear Geant4 forum users,

I am constructing a simulation of a medical x-ray system and need to include the patient mattress in the simulation geometry. I am having difficulty finding out what the mattress is made from, and wondered if anyone has a suggestion as to what material I should use. I would be very grateful for any advice you may have.

The x-ray system in question is a Siemens Artis Zee cardiac catheterisation lab.

Kind regards,

David

I have decided to use polyurethane foam for the mattress material:

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Polyurethane
auto *polyurethane = new G4Material(name = "Polyurethane", density = 1100 * kg / m3, nel = 4, state = kStateSolid);
polyurethane->AddElement(C, natoms = 3);
polyurethane->AddElement(H, natoms = 8);
polyurethane->AddElement(N, natoms = 2);
polyurethane->AddElement(O, natoms = 1);
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Air
G4bool isotopes = false;
G4Material *Air = nist->FindOrBuildMaterial(name = "G4_AIR", isotopes);

// Polyurethane foam
// Combine the polyurethane with air to make foam of density 35 kg/m3
// 96.924 % of air + remainder polyurethane has a density of 35 kg/m3
auto *polyurethaneFoam = new G4Material(name = "PolyurethaneFoam", density = 35 * kg / m3, nel = 2, state = kStateSolid);
polyurethaneFoam->AddMaterial(Air, 96.924 * perCent);
polyurethaneFoam->AddMaterial(polyurethane, 3.076 * perCent);