Abort Issues with Running Examples in Windows 10

Hi,

I am new to Geant and running it in Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2017, CMake 3.14.4, . As far as I can tell, I have been able to successfully install Geant4 10.5 with OpenGL visualization and a multi-threaded build (In that, when using the instructions here as a guideline, the build did not yield any errors throughout the entire process.) I have also set all the necessary environment variables (including the path) and double and triple checked to make sure they are all set correctly.

However, when I try to run example B1 (following instructions on the same site on which I found the installation instructions) I continue to get the abort error shown in the screenshot/attachment below. The command prompt output I get is:

Geant4 version Name: geant4-10-05-patch-01 [MT] (17-April-2019)
<< in Multi-threaded mode >>
Copyright : Geant4 Collaboration
References : NIM A 506 (2003), 250-303
: IEEE-TNS 53 (2006), 270-278
: NIM A 835 (2016), 186-225
WWW : http://geant4.org/

<<< Reference Physics List QBBC

I’ve tried reinstalling a few times and thoroughly combed the old forum archives to no avail. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Screenshot%20(104)

Also, if by some reason I have not made my issue clear enough, this post from the old forum archives describes a very similar issue (yet has no response with suggestions for how to surpass this issue.

There’s really too little to go on other than to try the “Retry” button, as that should launch a debugger and perhaps give a clearer indication of the source of the error.

Did you ever find a solution to this issue, I’m just getting set up and having identical problems