Cant run any commands

Hello Everyone,
I am a senior in undergraduate and I am doing a thesis where I need to model the interaction between solar particles (during a solar flare and coronal mass ejection) and the earth. I believe that Geant 4 Monte Carlo is the best way for me to get data for the cross sectional differential of these particles.
The problem is I cant get Geant 4 monte Carlo to work and all of my attempts to use online guides have failed.

This is what I do to start up GEMC.
$ Su -
$sudo systemct1 start docker /sudo service docker start
docker run -it --rm jeffersonlab/gemcbatch:2.7 bash exit
$ docker run -it --rm -p 6080:6080 jeffersonlab/gemcinteractive:2.7
http://localhost:6080

I cant get any of the examples to run, and this is what I get when I open this up in noVNC

I cant run any examples, so I need help of what to install so I can begin to run programs. Additionally, It seems like some of the user guides lead to dead links.

Any help is appretiated, forgive my ignorance.
-Kristian Dolghier

I’m sorry, but I’m not completely clear what you’re trying to do. If you’re looking to run the GEMC application, it’s best to use its documentation or contact the developers through their webpage.

If you’re looking to develop your own Geant4 application from scratch, then it’s best to follow the Install Guide and the Application Developer Guide.