Citeable definition for "quasielastic"?

We are doing an analysis of our detector response to neutron scattering, and classifying the different interactions as “elastic”, “capture”, “inelastic” and “quasielastic”, where the latter refers to n + (A,Z) -> n + (A,Z)*, with the excited state letting off one or more gammas (or maybe conversion electrons or whatever). With this classification, we clearly see very nice nuclear level lines in our simulation, all coming from the “quasielastic” category.

The problem is that I haven’t been able to find the term “quasielastic” used in the official G4 documentation. Can one of the hadronics experts recommend a good citation for this? Or should we avoid using the word?