Differential cross-section of energy transfer for Photo Absorption Ionisation model

Dear Geant4 experts,

I would like to know the differential cross-section of energy transfer for Photo Absorption Ionisation model, more specifically would like to extract the data to plot the equation 1 in the Geant4 paper, An implementation of ionisation energy loss in very thin absorbers for the GEANT4 simulation package, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 453 (2000) 597-605. I would like to know this for the absorber Germanium.

I would appreciate any help you may have to offer in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
Samir Banik

Hello,

unfortunately, we do not have a public interface allowing to get differential x-section of EM processes in an easy way. However, this may be of interest for many users, so include this question in our discussions.

VI

Hello Vladimir,

Thank you so much for taking this into discussions. I particularly would like to understand how does the Geant4-PAI differential cross-sections compare with other independent sources where PAI cross-section has been calculated. If there is some figure available from which I can know the data points that also will serve my purpose. I am only interested in the material germanium.

I would appreciate any help you may have to offer in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
Samir Banik