G4-DNA with protons

I still have the same problem. I want to send protons on gold nanoparticles inside a water medium and calculate the energy deposited by the protons and secondary particles ???
The problem in the file physical list ( I choose dnaphysical of G4-DNA)??
I searched a G4-DNA package but I am not showing me results at run ??
I want to study the interaction of protons with nanoparticles in a water medium
Please help me , thank you very much

Hi dear

you can use DNA physics only in water medium. i am suggesting to you a method for setting you physics list when use nano particles and proton beam .

firstly proton beam is irradiated to nano particle and you calculate phase space in nano particle. you should use Livermore physics list for this stage.

then you use this phase space as a your source and you will continue your simulation whit dna physics.

This is definitively a good solution. The second one is to activate Geant4-DNA physics list in water medium and Livermore in gold. You can look at the example dnaphysics in the extended examples category to do this.

thanks for replying
I make a file physical list as attached to you, I used an example dnaphysical and added to it “G4EmLivermorePhysics” ،In fact, the results appeared to me
I have a question?? how do I compute a file "phase space "as this explains the interactions of the nanoparticles with a proton beam .
and I have another inquiry if possible.
I am thinking to study the interaction of nanoparticles with a beam of protons inside a phantom other than water ( Like a cell ), Is this possible in Geant 4 ???
I am new to use this code Geant 4 thank you for helping me

thanks for replying
I make a file physical list as attached to you, I used an example dnaphysical and added to it “G4EmLivermorePhysics” ،In fact, the results appeared to me
I have a question?? how do I compute a file "phase space "as this explains the interactions of the nanoparticles with a proton beam .
and I have another inquiry if possible.
I am thinking to study the interaction of nanoparticles with a beam of protons inside a phantom other than water ( Like a cell ), Is this possible in Geant 4 ???
I am new to use this code Geant 4 thank you for helping meB2PhysicsList.cc (1.1 KB)

Hi
please read this article.

Geant4 Monte Carlo simulation of absorbed dose and radiolysis yields enhancement from a gold nanoparticle under MeV proton irradiation