Generating a primary particle with a defined electron vacancy

Hello everyone,

I need a bit of help getting started with tackling geant4 simulations. I’m using the centos geant4.10.07.p01 virtual machine.
I want to take a look at the microdosimetric spectra of Auger cascades emitted from Iodine particles. For that I wish to generate a Iodine particle with a vacancy in the K shell. I looked at the microyz and rdecay01 examples. The latter one helped me understand how to generate stationary ions. The macrofiles give examples on how to set the ionization and can set excited nuclei. However I want to generate an excited electron shell, one with a specific hole in it. How can I go about that?
The G4DynamicParticle class, according to the guide for application developers, has a G4ElectronOccupancy property. Which sounds exactly like what I’m looking for. I just haven’t found an example utilizing it. So I don’t know how to tell my G4ParticleGun my desired particles electron state.
If I was unclear in my explanation, please tell me what additional information I should supply (: Thank you very much in advance!

Kind Regards
Jacob