Help with a G4Polycone cylinder

G4double rout[7] = {(fRadius+5)*mm, (fRadius+5)*mm, (fRadius+3)*mm, (fRadius+3)*mm, (fRadius+3)*mm, (fRadius+5)*mm, (fRadius+5)*mm};
    G4double rin[7] = {0.0*mm, 0.0*mm, (fRadius+2)*mm, (fRadius+2)*mm, (fRadius+2)*mm, 0.0*mm, 0.0*mm};
    G4double z[7] = {(fLength/2 + 1)*mm, (fLength/2)*mm, (fLength/2)*mm, 0.0, -(fLength/2)*mm, -(fLength/2)*mm, -(fLength/2 - 1)*mm};

G4Polycone* Enclosure = new G4Polycone("Enclosure", 0.0, 2*pi, 7, z, rin, rout);

I have this snippet that I am using to create a hollow cylinder with a solid disc on top and bottom that are wider than the radius of the cylinder.

My logic here was :
The first and the last two values of rin are 0 because I want the top and bottom disc to be solid, the middle four are the inner radii of the cylinder I want
Similarly, for rout the first and the last two values denote the width of the disc (2mm larger than the cylinder), the rest four denote the outer radii of the cylinder
z I want the cylinder from -fLength/2 to fLength/2 and the disc to be on top and bottom of it with thickness 1mm

Please help me figuring out where my logic was incorrect as I am getting this error when I run the code

-------- EEEE ------- G4Exception-START -------- EEEE -------
*** G4Exception : GeomSolids0002
issued by : G4Polycone::Create()
Illegal input parameters - Enclosure
R/Z segments cross !
*** Fatal Error In Argument *** core dump ***
**** Track information is not available at this moment
**** Step information is not available at this moment

-------- EEEE -------- G4Exception-END --------- EEEE -------

Z-sections should be specified in increasing order.

I tried it, still had the same error

It should be
-(fLength/2 + 1)*mm
instead of
-(fLength/2 - 1)*mm.

And if fLength is already in internal units, e.g, . fLength = 2*cm, this should be

-fLength/2+1.*mm

Damn it was such a rookie mistake. Thanks!
Also just to clarify in (G4Colour(0.0,1.0,0.0,x) increasing x close to 1 will make the component more transparent?

Last argument in G4Colour is opacity, not transparency. The default value is 1.0 = full opacity.