How to get the specified molecule from methon GetRecordedMolecules

Please fill out the following information to help in answering your question, and also see tips for posting code snippets

Geant4 Version: geant4-v11.1.1
_Operating System:_win10
_Compiler/Version:_MSVC_2019

— Hello everyone! I would like to share an update on my project related to scavengers. I have made progress by adding a new molecule using the overridden method MyEmDNAChemistry::ConstructMolecule() and also included the corresponding reaction in the constructReactionTable. When I print the output using /chem/reaction/print, it appears as follows:

Currently, I am facing two challenges and would appreciate your guidance:

1. I am trying to obtain the yield of a specific molecule. However, I noticed that when I use auto species = G4MoleculeCounter::Instance()->GetRecordedMolecules(), it only returns certain molecules and does not include “Om”.
  2. Can anyone recommend a reliable website or publication where I can find parameters for rare molecules like this one?

Dear,

1/ if “Om” is defined a molecule and G4MoleculeCounter is active then it should be included in species = G4MoleculeCounter::Instance()->GetRecordedMolecules().
2/ maybe you can find what you want in Frongillo et al., Rad. Phys. Chem., 1998

1 Like

Thank you for the link, I would’t post the screenshots next time.

Next time I Would post the code like this 

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.