Installing in windows 10

Hi,
I’ve been trying to get the installation working in windows 10 for several days now.
In the latest iteration I downloaded the Geant 4.10.6 patch 1 source from Redirecting… and followed the instructions in the installation guide. The only error I got during the whole process was:

Qt5Widgets.lib(Qt5Widgets.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type ‘x86’ conflicts with target machine type 'x64
’ [C:\Users\Guy Garty\Geant4\geant4_10_06-build\source\interfaces\G4interfaces.vcxproj]

HOWEVER
the directory structure formed in the installation directory is not the same as described in the postinstall setup
specifically there is no include directory and no examples directory
the lib , bin and data directories seem to be properly populated but are in different places than indicated in the tutorial.

is this normal?
guy

I am trying to compile one of the examples and everything seems to compile OK (after I found all the headers). The linker, however complains that it can’t find G4cout, I have five instances of the following message:

unresolved external symbol “class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > G4cout” (?G4cout@@3V?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@A)

I have added all 34 libraries in the lib directory but am obviously missing one.
any ideas on where to find it?
guy