Issue with Particle Sorting in Phase Space Source

Hi,

I’m writing to discuss an issue I’ve encountered while working with a phase space root file. I am currently attempting to made my phase space a source of particles , but I’ve run into a problem regarding the sorting of particles.

the particles from the phase space do not appear to be sorting directly from the phase space itself. Instead, there seems to be a distance between where the particles are sorted and the actual phase space.

To provide a clearer understanding of the issue, I have attached a photo that visually represents the problem I’m describing. You can find the photo
phs

I was wondering if you might have any insights or suggestions on how to address this sorting issue.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I’m looking forward to your insights and suggestions.

Best regards,

in my opinon, you should check the position of your detector which you set the phase space as. if you post the code ,i can help you solve the issue

I want to use phase space file as in your example, could you please give us some instructions about how to create and read the root file