QGLWidget::renderText Error

Hello,

I have a problem with visualisations within the Qt5 GUI.
I have installed Geant4 10.6_p02 on my Windows 10 machine using CMake 3.18 and Visual Studio 16 2019. For the CMake installation I had turned on
GEANT_USE_OPENGL_WIN32
and
GEANT_USE_QT (I am using the Qt version 5.15.0)
while also providing appropriate CMAKE_PATH_PREFIX for detecting the Qt5 directories for Qt5Core, Qt5Gui, Qt5OpenGL, Qt5PrintSupport, Qt5Widgets
The installation is successful.

When I then try build example B1 and again everything goes well. Here are the cmake settings used

When I run the exampleB1.exe though the Qt5 GUI turns up but without any graphics visualisation.
The cmd itself gives me a “QGLWidget::renderText is not supported under OpenGL/ES” error whenever there is a graphics operation command.
Apart from this inability to render any graphics, the QT GUI works fine. I can also open an OGL_Win32 window and try to visualise the example from there.

I have uninstalled and re-installed Qt5 and done the entire procedure twice and this issue persists.
I am wondering if anybody has encountered such an error before. Could it be that I am missing something from my Qt5 libraries? I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Alex

Here is what the cmd gives me

and here is how the GUI looks like.

no visualisation