Qt not working on windows10!

Hi all,
Befor I used Geant4, which I was installed on Linux, everything has been work fine, now I’m trying to install Geant4-10_7 on Windows 10 by using Qt5.15.2 msvc2019_64 and Cmake 3.18.2. The installation was done without any error, BUT I CAN’T GET AN INTERACTIVE DISPLAY (Qt not working) :pensive:.

During the installation I followed these steps:

1- cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=“D:/Geant4/geant4_10_7_install” -DGEANT4_BUILD_MSVC_MP=ON -DGEANT4_INSTALL_DATADIR= “D:/Geant4/Data_G4” -DGEANT4_INSTALL_DATA=OFF -DGEANT4_USE_OPENGL_WIN32=ON -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=“C:/Qt/5.15.2/msvc2019_64” -DGEANT4_USE_QT=ON “D:/Geant4/geant4_10_7”

2- cmake --build . --config Release
3- cmake --build . --config Release --target install

After that the directory holding Qt DLLs in the PATH environment variable and also adde the data directories.

I execute the example B1 by using these commands
1- /Path to build_B1/ cmake…/
2- /Path to build_B1/ cmake --build . --config Release
3- /Path to build_B1/ exampleB1.exe
I got this

I learned all the related posts in this forum and try everything during these two weeks but unfortunately the problem not solved until now.

I’m open for any proposition!
Best regards!

I’m still waiting for your help, the problem is not fixed yet !

what happens when you type

/vis/open OGLSQt

either in the respective line in the macro, or interactively?

By typing the command /vis/open OGLSQt I get that:

If I remember correctly, MiKTeX in the path must be below Qt.

I get the same result like befor :pensive:!

just to be sure: did you do a restart after changing the PATH, (you could type echo %**PATH**% in the command line to double check)?

Yes, I made a restart after changing the PATH!
What do you mean by (you could type echo %**PATH**% in the command line to double check)? could you give me an example?

hm, I just see that you have G4UI_USE_WIN32 with value 1 set in your env variables. I don’t have this… Besides this everything seems more or less identical for my computer. maybe get rid of that setting and try again? could also be that you have to recompile the example and/or geant4, but if you do this from within the same build directory, it should be much faster.

type windows key + r to open the execute window, type cmd to open the command line. there you can type echo %PATH% to verify the changes you made to the PATH variable, but if you did restart your machine, that is not necessary.

After geting rid the setting G4UI_USE_WIN32 from the env variables the visualisation works!

Thank you a lot @weller