Synchrotron Radiation

I want to calculate the synchrotron radiation spectrum shape ( frequency vs intensity) for a 200 GeV electron beam passing through a B field of 5, 10 Tesla and bending radius of 1, 5, 10 meters. With e-e+ collider, i will get 400 GeV CM energy which is just about what the future machines offers. Also, i want to calculate the Bremsstrahlung spectrum for the same. I can then calculate the intensity loss due to Bremsstrahlung in a ring of 10^(-11) pressure and estimate how long will the beam survive in the ring. The beam life time is a very important consideration for the accelerator design and the vacuum systems.
For this purpose i have selected the TestEm16 example and will make these changes on it to work on my problem. Can anyone suggest how do I go about changing these parameters and analyze the synchrotron radiation and bremsstrahlung spectrum?

Hello,

TestEm16 is a reasonable starting point for synchrotron radiation. You may scale density of media in order to have more bremsstrahlung gamma. For bremssrahlung it is possible to use other examples, like TestEm5.

VI

VI